emma kites 200lbs Braided Dacron Polyester String Cord Spool Kite Line for Kite Flying Outdoor Tactical Craft UV Resistant Low Stretch (200lb 1000ft/300Meter)
On Sale Now! Save 8% on the emma kites 200lbs Braided Dacron Polyester String Cord Spool Kite Line for Kite Flying Outdoor Tactical Craft UV Resistant Low Stretch (200lb 1000ft/300Meter) by emma kites at GB Toys. MPN: KT5606. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. EMMAKITES 200lbs Dacron / Polyester String Tensile Strength: 200lbs Diameter: 2mm There may be a little deviation due to hand measuring method.
EMMAKITES 200lbs Dacron / Polyester String
Tensile Strength: 200lbs
Diameter: 2mm There may be a little deviation due to hand measuring method.
Color: White with Red Flecks
Recommendation on how to choose kite line for your kites!!!
Please choose the right kite line for your precious kites. This is important!
Line could be purchased so many times, but not the kites. Sometimes they are one in the world.
Whenever you fly a kite, please make sure that the line could hold your kite and the wind.
The followings are recommendations of line/kite match ( kites are measured by wingspan):
Kites below 3ft: 50lb~100lb
Kites within 3~4.5ft: 100lb~150lb
Kites within 4.5~7.5ft: 150lb ~ 250lb
Kites within 7.5~9ft: 200lb~400lb
Kites above 9ft: >350lb
Recommendation above are for common case.
However, things may vary according to different kinds of kite shapes.
For example, delta kites of 6ft only needs 200lb kite line, but Rokkaku (hexagon kite) of 6ft needs 400~500lb kite line because their venting methods are so different.
Also, kite spar's material, the vent part of kites all details of kites will lead to the consequences of how you choose kite line for your kite.
The wind is also the critical part.
All in all: KNOW YOUR KITES and CHOOSE THE RIGHT LINE FOR THEM!!!
Features & Highlights
- Dacron, called as well polyester, is an economical synthetic material which is durable, Anti-UV and highly wet resistance. It has a small amount of stretch and absorbs almost no water. All these characteristics make it a great handy line in both outdoor and domestic applications.
- Dacron Line (Braided) is the most widely used flying string and bridle line for single line kites. It is good for anyone to fly kites, even for the person who is first learning to fly. It also helps prevent slippage and aids in keeping a kite's tow point in place.
- EMMAKITES braided Dacron Kite Line get one more advantage. We manufacture the line by adding fibers of contrasting colors: Red Flecks with the purpose that the kite line can be easily seen on the sand or on the beach by kids where we usually enjoy our flight and they won't be tripped over.
- EMMAKITES braided dacron line is made with even number yarn to make the line more solid while keep a pretty shape.
- This is a premium yet economical line for your finest single line kites, is perfect for bridles on any single line kite and will serve in a variety of hobbies, crafts, household and industrial applications, like flag halyards, foredeck netting, even light air spinnaker sheets on smaller boats, and etc.
|Item Weight:||1.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.94 x 3.62 x 3.62 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 3.62 x 3.62 inches|